Monday, May 30, 2005

 
Well it sure has been a while…..

I don’t know if I’m cut out for this blogging thing! But it think ill give it another try.

I went to the dentist today and it was most disheartening, I’ve been trying really hard with my teeth brushing really well and flossing once a day. And it did pay off I have no new holes and they said my teeth/gums are in great condition…. BU T I have to have 2 old fillings replaced they are only 1 ½ years old and at the time I said to them that they went smooth and that food was getting stuck, they said there was nothing they could do about it. So now I have to get it replaced for a cost of 300 dollars. Its just annoying that they didn’t do it right the 1st time. Going to the dentist is so expensive its just crazy. I bet there are a lot of people out there who simply cant afford to go.

On happier news I made a pavlova for the first time last week it didn’t rise very much so paul refered to it as “sweet egg pie” but it was nice.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?