Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

Ok so last night at Expresso I was VERY embarrassed because during a game of “cranium” I became VERY confused as to just who MR T was!! I had to get my team to guess who he was without saying names or places! I failed miserably!

My MR T was a 1990s rapper who was on CSI!

Oops so now I’ve done some home work and found out

I’ve had a break through!!! ICE T not MR T was on Law and order: SVU! That’s where I got the 90s rapper thing from!

Mr T was an actor not a rapper and he was most famous for his role in the A-team (1980s). And also in one of the Rockys. About the only thing I was right about was the fact that he relatively recently became a Christian.


So as Paul said to me “I pity the fool who doesn’t know who Mr T is!!”


More info found at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._T

Comments:
hey, you are most welcome to swing by, tues 8.00 at at Opawa Baptist foyer.

hope dave dobbyn concert was good!
 
I pity da fool who hasn't sat down and watched old-skool A-Team DVD reruns with their friends and laughed until they cried!

As the chinese badguy in The A-Team would say, "Da say lay!" (which means literally, "beat to death", but is actually what scolding parents might sometimes say to their naughty kids)
 
Ahh well, at least we won anyway!
www.emergentkiwi.org.nz/lynne
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?