Saturday, January 28, 2006

 
Weve been having a good time, saw the buskers festival in town which was really cool, we had a visit from Andrew (Peters brother) and Andre and my (great)Aunty Elaine and Uncle Gilbert. So its been nice.

We also had our 2 year wedding annivesary last week (Also Happy 1st Anniversary to Chris and Holly!)

We played the Buzz playstation game with various friends, we also played singstart and Pauls finally got the hang of it ;) He even bet me on 2 occasions!!

I have just been planning a new hair style! On my list of thing to try I have 2 things left, and Im really sick of my hair right now. I did the dreads and I dyed my hair pink/blue and black at different times. (the other things on my list)
Ive been doing some research it should happen in the next month!

Comments:
Eager to see the new style. lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?