Monday, March 20, 2006

 


Instead of going to Auckland (cancelled U2 concert) I went to Opawa Baptist Womens camp this weekend. It was a really nice time of refreshing. With Dayle speaking to us all and all the ladies having a really nice time. Some highlights for me include

Travelling with Anita (in the awesome yellow car)
Learning about using our imaginations and accessing our emotions/feelings to better underatand God.
The waterslide with Danielle and Joyce! (see photo)
Playing minigolf with Lynne and Joyce and Kate and me NOT (Thanks for the tip Lynne) throwing a tantrum (this is an acheivement for me!)(also see photo)
Leanring to play the card scrabble game
And just meeting new people and getting to know others more.
And as you may see in the photos enjoying my new haircut!
Oh yeah and on the way home the best fejoa juice I ever did have!

Comments:
No, no, no,
you missed da word NOT

Anne did NOT throw a tantrum in minigolf.

Was kinda looking forward to one!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?