Saturday, September 09, 2006

 
I was somewhere that shall remain nameless this week, it was work related
and some one said to the group

"I've never seen anything like that in all of Christendom"

I was shocked I think I even said (quitely) out loud "what?!!"

The person looked vaguely horrified that this had come out of his mouth I dont know if anyone else noticed, it was funny and weird at the same time.

He ment it like "in all the world" obviously (or the bit of the world that matters or the bit that makes sense and is where you would find anything that is truely right??!!), thats just so bizare to think about, OR is it like calling people who dont follow Christ at a particular moment in time "pre-christians"!!

Just conjures up kind of like images of like crusaders jumping on their horses to go defend Christendom right? (And I dont mean the rugby team - but thats another discussion!)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?