Saturday, September 02, 2006

 
I watched star wars VI Return of the Jedi for the first time this week, (well I might have seen parts as a kid) this was brought about by watching episode 3 with the young adults group hank a few weeks back. I found Revenge of the Sith really sad and it made me wonder what happened in the end.

I was really struck by the awful music although Im told I was saved from the "jub jub" song that apparently had been edited out of the remastered version I was watching.

Seriously though, I am glad Ive now watched it I now have appreication for star wars growing up I was always on the trek side of things because my Dad and I used to watch some together now I think my likeing for both is about equal. However if you had to go to a dress up party you would definitly rather go to the star trek one in my opinion.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?