Tuesday, May 08, 2007

 


This is a picture of me this summer past at the sculpture depicting the anchor chain of Maui (the legend is that the North Island is the fish the south island the waka (canoe) and Stewart island the anchor. I really wanted to visit it it was cool. We had such a nice there.

So im kinda into art right now

I have decided to do my very own art installation
(also inspired by the Easter Journey and a feeling that I cant express myself very well with words)

It is going to be at our house on our front lawn.
At this point its going to be a "Pentecost" celebration piece!

Don't I sounds funny, this is part of me learning more about myself, like many people I could never draw or paint or anything like that but Ive been realising how much I take in visually how I enjoy reflecting on art ect Ive been surprised at how satisfying the process of imagining this project has been,

Well we'll see what actually happens.... Im not promising much but it will be there eventually!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?